Sleep is a major issue for many adults and children who have been diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder (ASD). This article discusses why this is so, and results of current studies on the issue. Tuck Sleep Foundation is a non-profit organization that focuses on sleep and sleep-related issues.
- Scope on Twitter: ““We know that disability is strongly linked to poverty. Almost one in three families with a disabled person are facing extreme financial har… https://t.co/6k4cFIx4NN”
- MUSC program aims to tackle fitness of young people with autism
- Use this Guide to Better Interpret Research | Organization for Autism Research
- Use of Evidence-based Practices | Organization for Autism Research
- Graduate Studies Examine College Life | Organization for Autism Research