Autism can be both a very difficult and very expensive condition with which to live. Fortunately, there are many organizations that understand the financial hurdles involved in getting the most out of life when living with autism spectrum disorders.
While the following listings are neither endorsed nor validated by the Sarah Dooley Center, they are generally recognized as some of the top educational grants available for those living with autism. They are presented for your edification and convenience.
- Scope on Twitter: ““We know that disability is strongly linked to poverty. Almost one in three families with a disabled person are facing extreme financial har… https://t.co/6k4cFIx4NN”
- MUSC program aims to tackle fitness of young people with autism
- Use this Guide to Better Interpret Research | Organization for Autism Research
- Use of Evidence-based Practices | Organization for Autism Research
- Graduate Studies Examine College Life | Organization for Autism Research