Autism can be both a very difficult and very expensive condition with which to live. Fortunately, there are many organizations that understand the financial hurdles involved in getting the most out of life when living with autism spectrum disorders.
While the following listings are neither endorsed nor validated by the Sarah Dooley Center, they are generally recognized as some of the top educational grants available for those living with autism. They are presented for your edification and convenience.
- After 42 Years In Institutions, A Home Of Her Own
- Lowe’s Pulling Products Amid Concerns About Disability Ties
- Lynn Parramore: How Corporations Groom Kids For Servitude – YouTube
- Autism Test For Babies, Caregiver Turnover Hard On Families, Special Olympics, Nike and More News
- How to Be a Better Friend to an Adult with ASD