Engaging Siblings of Adults with Autism in Future Planning
Boston University is doing a research study to develop a new program to increase siblings’ involvement in future planning for their brother/sister with autism spectrum disorder. We are looking for siblings, service providers, and adults with autism for this study. If you participate, you will either participate in a focus group or a one‐on‐one interview. You will be asked to share your ideas about whether families (i.e., adults with autism and siblings) would be interested in participating in a program about future planning, what should be included in this program, and the best format in which to implement the program.
- Who? Adult siblings, adults with autism, and service providers
- What? An interview or focus group
- How long? 1‐2 hours
- When? At a time convenient for you
- Where? At a community location
- Cost? No cost to participate. You will be compensated $20 for your participation in the study.
For more information please contact forward or (617) 358‐4293