Do you have questions similar to the following?
- Do you have trouble organizing or completing a task?
- Is your employment in jeopardy because you are on the Spectrum?
- Which of these is hardest for you to do: relating to others, planning payments with when you get paid, how to advocate for yourself?
- Do you know when to ask for help?
- Do you talk to your close friends at least every month?
- Do you regularly set new goals for yourself?
- How do you organize your tasks: paper calendar, Google Calendar, or writing a to do list and posting it somewhere in your home?
Which of these questions should we address at our November 19 meeting? You can either leave a comment here, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I will send out another email a week before the meeting to let you know what we will be discussing.