All CEOs should be like this guy! How about a no-questions-asked, interest-free loan if you have an emergency? Who does that?
- 399K subscribersSUBSCRIBED
- This video was created in partnership with Conscious Capitalism.
- Subscribe here: https://freeth.ink/youtube-subscribe-…
- In an increasingly competitive corporate world that so often prioritizes profits over people, one CEO is flipping the script and calling attention to the importance of empathy in the workplace. JeVon McCormick is no stranger to adversity. His father was a drug dealer and his mother, an orphan who became a single mother. After several stints in the juvenile justice system and barely graduating high school, McCormick didn’t give up but instead, focused on developing his career. The now CEO of a multimillion-dollar company puts his people-first methodology into practice with innovative policies that ultimately make business flourish. This includes creating an emergency fund for employees. The Federal Reserve reports that 4 in 10 Americans would struggle to come up with $400 in an emergency, so McCormick has created a system where employees can borrow money if in need. His unconventional leadership style shows how instilling more empathy in the workplace allows for all members of a corporation, not just the corporation itself, to prosper.
- See the full article on how McCormick instills empathy in the workplace, here: https://www.freethink.com/videos/empa…
- Up next- Business Boot Camp for Low-Income Entrepreneurs: https://youtu.be/XQSrb1HIPI0
- Follow Freethink. –
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/freethinkmedia –
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/freethinkmedia –
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/freethink –
- Website: http://www.freethink.com
- Join the Freethink forum: http://www.facebook.com/groups/freeth…