This comes from my friend Char Brandl, who sent this via FB. Read this for an example of what happens when a who-dun-it mystery involves our education system. Unfortunately this misguided policy is what Wisconsin State Government wants because they want to ‘convert’ public schools to charter schools if they don’t meet our as yet undefined education standards that they want to rewrite. Best of all, they want two separate standards, one for public, and one for charter. How can this be anything but folly, since it will create two separate standards for our primary schools?
- After 42 Years In Institutions, A Home Of Her Own
- Lowe’s Pulling Products Amid Concerns About Disability Ties
- Lynn Parramore: How Corporations Groom Kids For Servitude – YouTube
- Autism Test For Babies, Caregiver Turnover Hard On Families, Special Olympics, Nike and More News
- How to Be a Better Friend to an Adult with ASD